Time is Eloping Like a Cougar!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello! How's everyone? How is your summer/school vacation? And to my readers in US, got any plans for this long weekend? For sure whatever that is, you will all have a great time. 

As for us, aside from our trip up north, in the City of the Pines, we haven't had a summer escapade yet nor we have dip into a pool or beach for some water fun. And that's how busy I have been and that has been going on for months. Not that I am complaining because I am so thankful for all the things that are happening right now. But of course, I am still striving to have a balance life, that sometimes I can't help not to wish in the middle of doing my work duties, that I was stretching my 24 hours because we need to watch a game like of that byu cougars football or going into a family movie date, and not staring in my computer finishing something. But I know this will not be for long, and I have to patient in order for me to achieve what I wanted to. So for now, I will just try to squeeze in any activity that we can do to enjoy this summer vacation though we only got less than 3 weeks to go before school time. I know I can do this! :)

How about you, what's your favorite bonding time? How do you juggle between work and/or studies and your family time? Share me some tips! Thanks in advance!


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP