Movie Review: The Avengers.. and some shaving tips!

Friday, May 18, 2012


I know this is SUPER overdue but still allow me to share to you my point of view regarding the movie Avengers. Here’s a brief storyline from IMDb:

Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency. The agency is a who's who of Marvel Super Heroes, with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When global security is threatened by Loki and his cohorts, Nick Fury and his team will need all their powers to save the world from disaster. Written by WellardRockard

Photo Source: Google


Before it was shown on big screen, I am already a fan. Hubby and I have been anticipating on this and we didn’t fail to watch the other flicks that were showcasing each heroes. The only thing I was worried about was how will Mark act as Hulk since I am fan of Edward Norton. But after watching the flick, Hulk in character looks like Mark though it was CGI’d LOL! The movie was AWESOME and I am not exaggerating it. All the casts did so well (not to mention they all look great) though it’s a bit like Iron Man and friends LOL! But the movie made it so justifiable and besides, the first human who was invited to be part of the Avengers was Iron Man so that made it okay. It was more than a 2-hour flick but it was all worth it. I really can’t say anything more than it was really a GREAT movie that everyone can enjoy. It’s definitely entertaining and action-packed. I apologized if it really sound so obvious that I love everything about it. We will definitely have a copy of this. I ultimately recommend this flick, super worth watching.

Oh and I can’t help not to mention this, the guys in this flick look so HOT, SUPER! LOL! I am now a fan of Jeremy. I might need to research on articles where these guys share some shaving tips so I can share it with my hubby (but in all fairness, hubby has an effective way of shaving since he rarely got cuts when doing it. He just constantly do it in a shower and he sees to it that the blade he's using is a sharp one. Shaving is a must for him since he maintains a clean cut with zero hair found on his face). They all look so neat... and Yummy! LOL!


1 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

We totally need to see this!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP