Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/142-148)

Monday, May 28, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
 Hope you all have fun! Here's a glimpse of last week:

 Last Monday, my mother-in-law gave in to my little tot's request, to make a Leche Flan. So with the help of my little tot, they have made this Gulaman (Jelly) - Leche Flan and we called it Leche-Man :) Yum! Then the following day, we bought another stock of this, my little tot's fave. This is one of grocery staples.

Last Wednesday, I just took a photo of the construction that has been going on for months, and this is just a small part. This is a project of Maynilad for the improvement of water sewerage system. I just wish that this will be done before the classes start on June. Sigh! But from the looks of it,  I don't think my wish will be granted. Then the next day, I saw these ducks wandering around inside our subdivision. Cute!

 My little tot, being a fan of Ice Age, immediately saw this toy on her trip to the grocery. This is free from Koko Krunch. We all can't wait for the next installment of Ice Age! Then after the Leche-Man, my mother-in-law again with the help of my little tot, made a few of these Pudding ala Egg Pie! Yum!

Yesterday, since I took a night off from work last Saturday, we have visited my dad and went to my sister's new house. Then after that, we stroll at SM Mall of Asia as requested by my little tot. 'Twas such a fun weekend! :)

How about you, how was your weekend? Where do you usually spend your weekend?

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 


5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally May 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Cafe au lait May 28, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

The Leche Flan made my mouth water. :)

My Blue Monday.

wifetoalineman02 May 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM  

what a delish foods and beautiful fun pictures for the kids :-) Dropping by from MYM

http://www.sportyjess.com/diving-in-his-yellow-swim-trunks/

lanie May 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM  

the leche plan is my favorite dessert. Visiting you on MYM Hope you could visit me here Wifey Online Diary

He & Me + 3 June 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

You always post such great looking food. Love going to the mall with my kids too. We have so much construction going on it is painful. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP