Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/135-141)

Monday, May 21, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Sorry for the late post, I have to finish my final presentation for my subject on Wednesday and thank God I am done! Anyways, here's what happened last week:

 Last Monday, after my meeting with a group mate at school to interview the country lead of one of the Agricultural firms for our report last Wednesday, I brought home a burger and a chicken quesadilla for me and hubby's late night snack. Yum! Then the following day, I was busy preparing for the next day report. I was having a hard time writing my cue card as I am not anymore used to handwriting because I am so used to typing. Are you also feeling the same way?

Finally, last Wednesday, we were able to complete the Avengers tumblers from Petron gas station. The next day, we have changed Whitey's battery after more than 2 years. Whitey's got re-charged but not my wallet, argh!

Last Friday, hubby bought this from McD's, their new toy for happy meal. Good thing, she didn't like it. We will not be completing this set this time. The next day, our little tot got a play date with her cousin Lucas. So while they were playing, I was busy creating my final paper.

 Yesterday, my little tot said goodbye to two of her front teeth. Her dentist had to extract it since both of the tooth were not in good condition anymore plus her gums developed a pus a week before. So to prevent it from getting more infected, her dentist scheduled her for tooth extraction. I am so proud of her because my little tot was so brave all throughout the procedures and it lasted for less than 15 minutes. She was so brave and behave the whole time. I am really such a proud mom!

How about you, how was your weekend?
Have a great week everyone! 
===================================
Naptime Momtog 



 

4 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally May 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

It's cute when babies lose their teeth. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

chubskulit May 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

Ang cuteeee hehehe.. My eldest love her bungi look lol.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! May 23, 2012 at 3:41 AM  

I'm so glad she did well! What a brave girl!
Love those cups-really cool!

He & Me + 3 June 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

Love the avenger cups and love that super cute toothless grin. Cute.
Hugs, mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP