Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/128-134)

Monday, May 14, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Happy Mothers' Day everyone!
How was your celebration?
Hope you all have fun.
Here's a glimpse of last week:
 Monday was a general cleaning day. Then the following day, we got a hold of Hulk from Petron Gas station on our way home after my little tot's Ballet session.

 Last Wednesday, my little tot and my hubby were both busy watching Dragon Balls Z. This is one of their bonding moments. Then the next day, we saw this huge decoration for Mother's Day in SM Southmall. Thanks goodness my little tot was in a mood for a shoot. This is now my cover photo in Facebook!

Watson's had a treat for all the Moms out there happening in different SM Malls. Starting last Friday til May 15th, their schedule is in SM Southmall. They were giving our free makeup, free haircut, free hair coloring and free makeover! Cool! Hurry go to SM Southmall if you are near the area! Then the next day, my little tot together with her Aunt Aya made a refrigerator cake. But it looks like it won't reach the celebration on Sunday LOL!

Then yesterday, to celebrate Mother's day, we just went to the mall and dine out. It was a simple celebration but memorable indeed. We didn't had much plans because that same day is my little tot's appointment to her dentist and I just came from work that night. But we still have fun!

How about you, how was your Mother's day celebration?
Have a great week everyone! 
===================================
Naptime Momtog 

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza May 14, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

Happy Mother's Day to you. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Carmel Cole May 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

happy mothers day. it was a simple celebration. we eat out too and i got 2 carnation flowers from the church. a mellow yellow monday visit here. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2012/05/mommys-main-squeeze.html

SmilingSally May 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

I'm glad you had a nice day. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 May 15, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

Marice,

I hope your Mother's Day was blessed. It sure looks like you had a wonderful time. I love that picture of your little in front of the Mom sign. Super cute. Also that treat looks delish and that last picture is gorgeous of your whole family. Love it.
Hugs,
Mimi

wifetoalineman02 May 20, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

what a fun day to celebrate Mother's Day with the family :-) Dropping by from MYM

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/05/yellow-flower-that-i-got-from-my-husband.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP