Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/121-127)

Monday, May 7, 2012

MellowYellowBadge

How's your weekend everyone?
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Here's a glimpse of last week:
 Last Monday, we saw Avengers at SM Southmall and we loved it! (movie review to follow) Then the next day, we have inflated our little tot's mini pool so she could use it to fight the scorching hotness everyday. If only I could fit in to this one.

 We finally got our tickets to the opening of the new McDs near our place. Our little one was so excited! This was just outside our village. Then the next day, it was the start of her Ballet class. She had fun!

 Last Friday, our summer will not be complete without indulging with my fave fruit, mangoes. Then the next day, I have created my own version of banana split. Yum!

Yesterday, I have made a couple of cups of these. I have to cleanse since last week was a cheat week for me! LOL! And I have gained a kilo! Need to lose that real soon!

How about you, how was your last week/weekend?
Are you also enrolling your kid for a summer class? Tell me more about it!

Have a great week everyone! 
===================================
Naptime Momtog 

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Luna Miranda May 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

your banana split looks delicious! i've been snacking on fruits, too, mangoes, pineapple and banana.:p

Luna Miranda May 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

your banana split looks delicious! i've been snacking on fruits, too, mangoes, pineapple and banana.:p

Luna Miranda May 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

your banana split looks delicious! i've been snacking on fruits, too, mangoes, pineapple and banana.:p

Luna Miranda May 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

your banana split looks delicious! i've been snacking on fruits, too, mangoes, pineapple and banana.:p

Luna Miranda May 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

your banana split looks delicious! i've been snacking on fruits, too, mangoes, pineapple and banana.:p

SmilingSally May 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

Ooo, jump into that blue pool! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Emzkie May 8, 2012 at 5:20 AM  

looks like a fun weekend! i should take my kids to the theater next week and watch that movie the avengers.

Happy Blue Monday!
http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/2012/05/clayton-and-his-bicycle.html

He & Me + 3 May 10, 2012 at 9:01 PM  

You are so cute! Wish it was warm enough around here to get into the pool. Not just yet. Your little one looks so cute in her Ballet outfit. Love it! Yum to the mango and the banana split. My husband wants to see the Avengers. I will have to let him know it is good.
Have a blessed week and a Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
Mimi

Carmel Cole May 14, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

wow, you sure had a blast :) i also watched the avengers last week. so cool movie. :D a late visit from blue monday. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2012/05/blue-pansy-some-blue-wild-flowers.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP