Exhausted!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello! How's your week so far? Hope you are all having a great week!

Just wanna make a quick post and update all of you on what's going on with my life right now. I have been having busy weeks, as you all know I am taking up my masters right now and this is what eating up most of my time. I am currently taking up Leadership as part of its curriculum. It is such an interesting subject and I like how the instructor is presenting it to our class. So far I am having fun though it has been eating up my time since it has lots of requirements. Aside from the papers that we need to submit every session, we also need to report on a certain topic. We were tasks to report on Agricultural problems and challenges both in global and local perspective. Part of it, we need to interview a member of the government that is related in Agriculture. It was such a laborious work but fun indeed! So recently, I was not able to have a complete sleep. Just to give you a background, I am working on a different timezone. I follow US Eastern time, so locally, I am awake when everyone is sleeping and sleeping when everyone is awake. Due to the over humidity that we are experiencing right now, I am really a hard time sleeping in the morning. I am so thankful of the ambien technology that aids you to start sleeping better. And these days, it is not that hard to find and buy ambien online. You will not be having issues now on finding a trustworthy and safe site where you can get it. Hopefully, with this I will be saying NO to exhaustion and sleep deprivation. 

 How about you, are you having problems sleeping? Do you also believe that for you to be productive everyday, you need to have a good night sleep? 


That's it for now! Til next!


2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 May 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Girl I am right there with you. I have a hard time sleeping and in turn am a bit cranky upon waking up. I wake up way too many times in the night. You are busy. My mom takes a tylenol Pm to sleep and help her hip pain. Hope you get more sleep soon.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP