One Moment of Excellence!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This post brought to you by Spartan Race. All opinions are 100% mine.


Hi everyone? How is your Lenten week so far? Are you all busy preparing for an out of town trip to reflect with families and friends? As for my family, we do not have anything planned since sad to say, I have to go to work til Saturday. Hopefully, we will be able to attend the mass on Friday.

Yes, I know it is really obvious that I have been busy that I sometimes neglect to updates this blog. Including my other blog that shares some interesting news and alerts. Actually, its not just blogging that came short this time, also with my goal of keeping fit and toned. It has been ages since my last race or even just running a kilometer. But I am trying to put myself back on track. Joining races and marathon will always be in my to-do list. That is why I still keep myself updated on almost all the upcoming race. I just wanted to share this Spartan Race that I have just stumbled upon. It is the world’s leading obstacle race series. It covers different distances for different levels and styles or racing. It is a unique culture and community of athletes striving together to overcome any and everything. It sounds intimidating and exciting at the same time. To know more on this, you may check out their website. They have a list of FAQs which can be found on this link: http://www.spartanrace.com//spartan-race-obstacle-course-faq.html that will give all the information you might need.

SR_logo_banner.png

Events are clearly defined on their page where you can find a race near you. So if you are up to the challenge, go on and sign-up now! Who knows, this is your time to excel?


Visit Sponsor's Site

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP