Movie Review: Wrath of the Titans

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I know it's been ages since my last movie review but since I already have a long list, I have decided to create one and squeeze it in on my time. Let's start with the recent flick that we saw, Wrath of the Titans.

A decade after his heroic defeat of the monstrous Kraken, Perseus-the demigod son of Zeus-is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and the sole parent to his 10-year old son, Helius. Meanwhile, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Dangerously weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous underworld. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramírez), switch loyalty and make a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus. The Titans' strength grows stronger as Zeus' remaining godly powers are siphoned... Written by Warner Bros. Pictures
Photo and Storyline Source: IMDb

I saw the first installment just a few weeks after this movie was released and I did enjoy it. But I must say that I have managed to watch and understand the story even when I was doing stuff. Having said that, I didn't have high hopes of its next installment, only my hubby since he's a fan and he knew by heart the infos on the Greek Mythology. Actually, it wasn't part of our plan that day to watch a movie but due to power interruption, we have decided to go to the mall and see this flick. I thought I will be snoozing inside the cinema house since I just came from work a few hours before that, but I was wrong. The flick was exciting and thrilling from the beginning up to the end. Even my little tot had fun watching it. I love how all the characters were explored. They all did a great job as part of the movie. All of them were interesting especially Hades. It had some great action scenes that will get you out of your seats but it also have some light and funny scenes that balance the movie. All in all, we loved it! We will definitely have a copy of this so we can again watch this in the future. I am recommending this flick, if you haven't seen this yet.

How about you, what was the last flick you saw?

4 lovely thoughts on this:

HOOTIN ANNI April 11, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

This sounds like a movie my husband may enjoy!!! Will have to tell him about it. The last movie we saw? The HELP.

BOTTOMS UP is my Wednesday post link.

Have a glorious day!

Christia's World April 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

last movie: wrath of titans

unfortunately, i fell asleep. i did initially find it interesting which was why DTM and I watched it in the first place.

but was tired so that overtook my desire to watch the movie. i dozed off when perseus was about to meet the maker of the weapons and woke up when cronos was battling the humans. :) owell...

amiel May 17, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

Disney's animated Hercules is a better story.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP