Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/114-120))

Monday, April 30, 2012

MellowYellowBadge

How's your weekend everyone?
Hope you all have fun!
Here's a recap of the last week:
I was on training for the whole week, the first day was tiring since I went straight from work on a Sunday night to the training class from morning til afternoon. Then I still have work Monday night! Thanks goodness, the training was interesting, otherwise, I will be snoozing the whole time. Then the next day, since I did take a vacation from work to focus on the training, after class, hubby and I watched Battleship. We loved it! (Movie review to follow)

 Last Wednesday, I have decided to bring a snack with me because though our training includes buffet lunch, our trainer allowed us to have it after 1PM. Argh! Then the next day, I lost count of how many cups of tea I have made to keep me warm. We were literally freezing since day 2 of training and that was after several request from the hotel to set the a/c warmer. Thank goodness we didn't get colds!

 Last Friday, I missed the last day of training since we were scheduled to go up north, in Baguio City with my family and my in-laws. We were greeted with these clouds which made the road almost zero visibility. This scenery increased our excitement! Then the following day, we stroll along Baguio and have visited lots of tourist spots such as The Mansion, Minesview Park etc. We thought of taking photos of the places with Thor in it LOL! We have tons of fun and we definitely enjoyed the cool weather since it scorching hot in Manila.

 Then on our way home last Sunday, our little tot kept herself busy while munching her favorite wafers. Thanks God we were back home safe and sound. Thanks to all who whisper a prayer.

How about you, where do you usually spent summer days, in beaches or somewhere cooler?
I'd love to hear your answers!

Have a great week everyone! 
===================================
Naptime Momtog
 

5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally April 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

I stay inside air conditioning! I like your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Cafe au lait April 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

Sounds like fun. I hope to see Battleship this weekend. :)

Sandwich

Annesphamily May 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

Happy Blue Monday! I love the blues you share. I like to stay cool when the hot weather arrives! Sounds like you are very busy! Have a good week!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! May 4, 2012 at 2:10 AM  

Those clouds are crazy!!!
Hope you have a great weekend, friend!

wifetoalineman02 May 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM  

great ways to spend your summer :-) Dropping by from last weeks BM

http://adventurousjessy.blogspot.com/2012/04/we-bought-new-pool-solar-cover.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP