Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/107-113)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MellowYellowBadge

Hello everyone!
 How was your week so far? Hope you are all having fun! I know, I am SUPER late for this week's project so without further ado, here's a recap of our last week:

We saw this tumbler with Iron Man toy on top when we went to Petron Gas station last Monday. The quality of the toy and tumbler are fine except for the lid of the tumbler make it not a spill-proof. You will have this for just P60 as long as you load up P1000 gasoline. Then the next day, it was the time again for the annual registration of Whitey.

They say that oftentimes stress will help you gain weight but I don't want to believe on that since unlike the others, I still watch what I eat though I am stressed out. But lately, I have been noticing that my clothes don't fit right anymore. So I really did find the culprit of me getting bigger after since there has been no changes with what I am eating and the way I eat. Then I remember that I just recently changed the beverage I am drinking at work. From Fit 'n Right to C2 Green Tea since I thought without looking into its components, that this drink has much lesser calories and sugar since it is Green Tea. But I was wrong because when I got curious while doing my grocery shopping last week, its label shows that it has a lot more sugar and calories than with Fit 'n Right. So from then on, I switched back to my old drink and swear that will never drink this again. Then the following day, at last I can bid goodbye to McDs' for now.

It has been so HOT lately, so last Friday my little tot together with her nanny made some Melon-flavored ice candies! Refreshing indeed! And also because sun has been shining lately, I can not go out without applying these!

Then last Sunday, one of my little tot's little friends, Dory, went away. So sad! I think we'll be making our trip again to the nearest pet shop.

How about you, do you include sunscreen as part of your beauty regimen? Share me some tips!

Have a great week everyone!


===================================
Naptime Momtog 

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP