Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/100-106)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MellowYellowBadge

Hello everyone!
How's your new week so far? I know, I am super late for this week, because I went offline from Sunday til Monday since we have visited my dad, my brother and my sister with her family in Manila. 'Twas fun! Anyways, here's a recap of the last week:
Last Monday, we brought our little tot again to Fun Ranch to ease her boredom at home. So while she was busy playing with her nanny and some new friends, I used the time to catch up on my readings for school. Then the following day was bubbles day!

Last Wednesday, I have fun bonding with my little tot playing this thumb war! Then the next day, we finally get a hold of the newest set of toys for McD's Happy Meal. You guessed it right, this means I will be eating McD's again for 8 days!

 Last Friday, was my "Me" time! Then the next day, we met Superman's copycat. Just a bit of trivia, because he's such a fan of Superman, he did undergo some cosmetic surgeries to copy the looks of the Clark. And I think from what I have heard, he's working on increasing his height. We just don't know how will he do it.

Then last Sunday, we saw Hunger Games at last before it leave the movie houses. I didn't enjoy it that much, the reasons will be posted in a separate movie review.

How about you, how was your last week?

Have a great week everyone!

===================================
Naptime Momtog

5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally April 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

Love your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit April 17, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

So cool!

Please come and see my BLUES, when you get a chance.

cassandrasminicorner April 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

Nice Blues..

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/04/too-small-too-little-bye-summer-dress.html

wifetoalineman02 April 23, 2012 at 5:55 AM  

beautiful colors especially the yellow :-) Dropping by from MYM

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/peach-my-new-favorite-ice-cream-flavor/

He & Me + 3 April 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

You had a busy but great week. Playing with your tot, reading some for school, taking a me day and seeing a movie. Much more fun than my weeks. I won't let my daughters go see the hunger games...all their friends are seeing it, but I just don't think it would be appropriate...from what I have heard. I'll wait for your review.
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP