Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/93-99)

Monday, April 9, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! Happy Easter!
How's everyone's weekend? Hope everyone had fun and a blessed week!
Here's a recap of what happened last week, we did not go out of town as I need to attend to work til Sunday morning. Yes that's right, we were not able to experience the long weekend.
 As a matter of fact, my rest days last week was cut short since I had to cover and to go on duty on Monday since one of my friends which is a co-shift leader as well, was on vacation. That was why I was nursing a migraine last Monday, thanks goodness to Imigran. It made it less painful. Then last Tuesday, there was a power interruption at our place which was lasted for more than 5 hours. So we have decided to just go to the mall and watch a movie. We saw the Wrath of the Titans and we loved it! I will post a short movie review in the next few days, hopefully.

 Then last Wednesday, it was the start of my new subject. We thought we wouldn't be having classes since it was a Lenten week but we were wrong. It was okay though, our professor was our last professor from our Human Resource subject and I like how he handle his class. For sure, this subject will be an interesting one. Then last Thursday, my little tot was busy doodling and here were some of her creations. Can you guess what are those?

 On my way home last Friday, here was the look of the always-busy Alabang-Zapote Road. You will only get that on a Lenten season. Last Saturday, hubby got me this pink external hard drive as a backup storage for my files.

Then yesterday, on an Easter Sunday, my little tot for the nth time requested for a carbonara from her granny which as always, granted!

How about you, how did you observe this Lenten week?

Have a great week everyone!

===================================
Naptime Momtog

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Luna Miranda April 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

a lot of people in Metro Manila also decided to stay. i also stayed home for the Lent this year, a first for me in a long time.:p was at High Street on Good Friday, most of the restaurants were open and it felt like Christmas or New Year.

Crema de Fruta

HOOTIN ANNI April 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Well, being retired here...we don't follow any schedule. All I can say is: it will get easier as you age. At least I hope so. But, I do remember those kinds of weeks where you have to 'fill in' for those others who take a vacation. And as for grandkids...nothing better but to grant their requests when it comes to cooking their favorite meals.

COME INTO MY PARLOR said the SPIDER to the FLY is my Monday post link. Do come by if you get a chance, I'd love to have your company!!!

SmilingSally April 9, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

I made some macaroni and cheese to add to my Easter table, at my families' request. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Liza April 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM  

The carbonara looks good! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

chubskulit April 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

Sarap ng carbonara!

My BLUE post. Your comment will be so much appreciated!

Hopeful April 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Yummy Carbonara! Can I have some? lol!


Visiting you from MYM. Here's Mine

cassandrasminicorner April 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

That food looks creamy and yummy!

Visiting for Blue Monday-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/babys-panda-outfit.html

cassandrasminicorner April 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM  

Cool finds of Yellows..

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/04/orchard-park-easter-egg-hunting.html

wifetoalineman02 April 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

beautiful BLUE book to learn :-) Dropping by from BM.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/04/division-flash-cards.html

wifetoalineman02 April 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

carbonara looks delish :-) it makes me drool :-) Dropping by from MYM.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/04/yellow-duck-and-a-book.html

He & Me + 3 April 24, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

I can see why she wanted carbonara. Looks delish!!
HUgs,
MImi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP