Go Organic!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I know most of you will agree with me when I say almost all moms are dreaming to have a beautiful garden in their own backyard. I, too, have been wishing that our garden has organic soil that can grow beautiful and healthy flowers, vegetables and any other organic plant food. However, due to lack of time lately, I have been neglecting and delaying the things that I need to do to enhance our garden.

We are growing different plants right now such as tomato, papaya and malunggay just to name a few. We also have a couple of flowers such as orchids and gladiolous. But since I want what's best for my family, I am thinking of having an all organic garden. I am such a fan of organic plants and food because of its positive effects on our body, so I have been researching if my plan will be feasible. I am so glad to know that Whitney Farms® allows me to materialize what I have on my mind. Isn't it lovely to see a garden such as this:

(Thanks to Google for the photo)
I know this isn't a quick job but thanks to Whitney Farms® this will not be as hard as I thought! Oh and there's more, trying them out comes with the $3 coupon! Isn't that amazing? Geesh! How I wish I could find a way to squeeze gardening to my time so I can have this plants on my garden real soon!

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)
109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)
Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site 

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine. 

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP