Mellow Yellow Mondayand Blue Monday (366/58-64)

Monday, March 5, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's everyone's weekend?
 Hope everyone had so much fun! For those who are in the Philippines, are you already hitting the beach? It has been super HOT lately! Summer is already here!
Anyways, here's what happened last week:
 Last Monday, we have finally give in to my little tot's request, to go to the Fun Ranch after school. She had so much fun. And last week, I have been nursing a migraine because of this and I don't care LOL! It was the best chocolate decadent cake ever! Next time I will get a bigger pan :)

Then last Wednesday, at last I was able to get a hold of the new PHP200.00 note. I only got 2 notes to collect! Then last Thursday, my little tot was having a stomach ache after drinking the ice tea from Sbarro. Poor little girl, good thing it was not that serious! But can you see a trace of stomach ache on the right photo?

Then Friday, I didn't go to work because aside from the fact that we have a wedding event to attend to, it was hubby's birthday. That photo was taken at Sofitel Philippines, that where the wedding reception took place. Then the following day, her sister-in-law with her kiddo visited us to celebrate hubby's birthday. The little kids had fun!

Then yesterday, we went to SM Southmall in the hope of scoring and finding some good deals. Though I am expecting a lot of people since it was Sunday, I am still surprised when I saw these
I only got a blue denim skirt and a white floral blouse for my little tot all for only P250($3). I wasn't able to stand the long queue in the fitting rooms. Next time there will be a sale, I will make sure I will be there as soon as the mall opens.

How about you, how did you spend your weekend? Are you also a bargain hunter like me?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Jo's This and That March 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

Neat post ! http://josthisandthat3.blogspot.com/2012/03/blooms.html

wifetoalineman02 March 5, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

what a busy weekend you have Sis :-) miss holding a Philippine money :-( the 200 pesos bill is new to me :-) Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.sportyjess.com/our-2011-pool-opening/

cassandrasminicorner March 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM  

Thank's for sharing- happy to see the P200, no idea that you have that whole currency..


Visiting for Mellow Yellow Monday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/03/roses-for-you.html

SmilingSally March 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM  

What a crowd! I'm glad you bought some blue.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner March 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

Visiting again for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/celebrating-the-birth-of-our-little-guy.html

MC March 6, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

Me & my mom hearts sales! ♥

It seems like you had an amazing week last week!

Here for BM!
A Picture That Means A Lot To Me

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP