Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/79-85)

Monday, March 26, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's everyone's weekend?
Hope everyone had fun!
Here's a recap of what happened last week:
 After my little tot's rehearsal at school, we went to Fun Ranch per her request to enjoy a play date with her fave Aunt, Aya. They have so much fun. Then the next day, one of our good friends surprised us with some Magnum Ice Cream loots! Happiness!

 Wednesday while awaiting for our little tot, Hubby and I have our feet pampered. I know our feet deserved this so much after being so over used! Then the next day was our little tot's last rehearsal for their Moving Up day. It was also their mini farewell party at school. We have so much fun!

Friday was my little tot's Moving Up day! They don't have the usual Best in Academics etc. awards but she was tagged as Little Ms. Fast Learner! We were proud parents indeed! The next day, it was the start of School/Summer Break for her. Now we're thinking of what to do in the upcoming idle days. Got any suggestions?

Yesterday, I couldn't help myself from munching these crunchy nuggets! This is one the reasons why I love weekend, good home food!

How about you, what do love about weekend?
Have a great week everyone!

===================================
Naptime Momtog

5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally March 26, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

I love those bits of blue!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 March 29, 2012 at 1:26 AM  

Marice,
that is such a great award to win...fast learner. She is a smarty. That chicken looks delicious and good for you getting your feet pampered. Us moms always deserve it. :)
Happy mid week,
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! April 4, 2012 at 1:38 AM  

It sounds like she's doing really well in school!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP