Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/72-78)

Monday, March 19, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hi! How's everyone's weekend?
Hope that's everyone had a great weekend!
Here's the highlight of my last week:
 I have been munching this turnip since Monday. It is one of my favorite vegetables because its refreshing. I can eat 4-5 of this in one seating. Then last Tuesday, my little tot got bruised in her left cheek which was a bit swollen. She slipped after running from toilet just right after she took a bath. Sigh, kids can sometimes be hyper active! Thanks goodness it wasn't that serious.

 We are still not yet over the Magnum craze and finally, I was able to get a hold of the classic. I like this better than the Almond. Not too sweet for me plus the vanilla is much creamier. Then the following day was my Father-in-law's birthday. He didn't like to have a huge celebration, so my mother-in-law just prepared a few food for us to enjoy. But look who was more excited to blow the candle? :)

 Friday was grocery time for me! (I apologize for getting just a glimpse of some blue today. It will be better next week.) And since it's been a while since I took a photo of myself, here's one I took secretly at my desk at work! *Grin*

Yesterday, after hearing the mass, we had our lunch at Classic Savory. I like their Buttered Chicken and the Chopseuy con Lechon. Sorry I was not able to take much photos because I have forgotten my camera! What I like most of this restaurant, they don't have service charge :)

How about you, where and how did you spend your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!

===================================
Naptime Momtog


8 lovely thoughts on this:

Jo's This and That March 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

Nice post ! come follow me back

Liza March 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

I love it with vinegar. Have a fabulous week.

Yellow Heart

SmilingSally March 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

I'm glad you shared your tiny bit of blues today.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Carmel Cole March 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM  

looks like you had a blast sis ;) visiting from Mellow Yellow.

wifetoalineman02 March 24, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

beautiful variety of pictures Sis :-)

Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return a yellow visit too.


http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/little-bites-banana-muffin/

He & Me + 3 March 29, 2012 at 1:27 AM  

Grocery shopping is not fun. But something we must do to survive :) You look beautiful at work. Love your hair.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP