Journey to a Perfect Smile!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My little tot's two front milk teeth were not in good shape and I know most of you have already noticed that in some of her photos. As I have mentioned before, this was because of early exposures in juices and sweets. She was literally sipping juice in her baby bottles as early as one year old. And I didn't know that time that though it is healthy, it is not that good to her teeth. It made her front teeth weak that one of which was broken already. 

Fast forward on today's date, we are now on the process of convincing our little tot to have the broken tooth remove on or after her 5th birthday which is just less then five months to go. That's the best time to remove that tooth as advised by her pedodontist to prevent tooth ache and other complications from happening. And besides, her permanent teeth will be appearing soon. I can't believe how time flies so fast! Thanks goodness all of us have individual dental insurance. Having these are such a big help! You can definitely save a lot when you have this kind of insurance but of course aside from that, you can enjoy some perks like discounts and other privileges. So if you don't have a dental insurance yet, you might want to check DentalPlans.com. They offers 30+ discount dental plans to help you save at the dentist. They have some affordable alternatives to family and individual dental insurance plans. Truly a big help!

Anyways, wish me good luck on convincing my little tot! Until next update!
Happy weekend everyone!

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP