Thanks to Our Dentist!

Friday, February 3, 2012

How's everyone? Here's another quick post just to say "hi" to all of you and give you an updates on what is going on in my life right now.

Last Sunday was my little tot's dental appointment. Since most of you have noticed that her two front teeth are not in good shape because of early exposure to juices and sweets, her dentist had scheduled her for a flouride application every two to three months. That is to prolong her two front teeth from decaying too early. I can even remember that at one point in time, her previous dentist even suggested to have her teeth in metal jacket when she saw that her front tooth was breaking. This is part of dental restoration procedures. But my husband did not agree with me on that since part of the procedures, our little tot will be under sedation and hubby totally disagree with that. Not unlike with nashville cosmetic dentist that has some information about that, there's not much information provided by the hospital on the said procedure that is why he is unsure of it and its side effects. So we got a second opinion from her a new dentist who became her permanent dentist, she suggested the flouride aplication. So we just opted with flouride application every two or three months til it is ready for them to pull out the teeth. Now we're waiting for her 5th birthday and after that, hopefully our little tot is ready by that time. Here's a photo of her while enjoying the flouride application:

That's it for now, by the way I am still on a different schedule since I am attending a 3-day training in Makati, and that's aside from a few papers to finish this week. How about you, how's your week so far?

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for sedation dentistry nashville and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

2 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 4, 2012 at 7:18 AM  

She is so cute and so good while in the dental chair. I hope that works...Keeping teeth healthy is so hard.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Mimi

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 10, 2012 at 5:26 AM  

It looks like she does really well at the dentist!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP