Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/51-57)

Monday, February 27, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! How's everyone's weekend?
Here's what happened over the last week:
Monday is my usual day off at work so part of my itinerary every Monday is to do my errands while waiting for our little tot to go home from school. Here was her request last Monday. Then Last Tuesday, one of my good friends gave us this "halfmoon" all the way from Negros province, in Bacolod. So yummy!

 This was the loot that we got from the last Operation Management Forum that we have attended to last Wednesday. They talked about call centers. Then the next day, been eating these fruits, caimito, which my Father-in-law brought after a visit to his friend's house. 

Here's one of my little tot's hobby, sketching. And after months, finally I was able to taste and eat again my friend's aunt's best decadent chocolate cake. This is such a killer! I need to do 100 reps of jumping rope and to take meds for migraine just to eat this slice and I don't care LOL! I think I can eat the whole pan LOL!
 Then yesterday, she had been playing this toy guitar brought by her Aunt when she visited Cebu. She's singing Bad Romance in this photo :) My future AI! :)

How about you, how was your last week, weekend?

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 


7 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally February 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Cute guitar player.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

chubskulit February 28, 2012 at 12:56 AM  

Bad romance pati hehehe. She looks so cute strumming it.

Blue Curtains and Pillows. Have a great week ahead.

John McElveen February 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

A Future rock star!! Great post!

John

emz February 28, 2012 at 6:41 AM  

lots of good stuff here. i like the little girls guitar. so cute! reminds me of my ukelele that my dad game me when i was 6

from Blue Monday!
here are my share
Blue Ocean and EMZ

cassandrasminicorner February 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Such a cute guitar:)

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/02/blue-super-baby-snowsuit.html

wifetoalineman02 March 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

awww! what a cute guitarist Sis :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/chuck-e-cheese-air-walker-three3-feet-balloon.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP