Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/44-50)

Monday, February 20, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! I am a bit late! How's everyone's weekend?
Here's a recap of our last week's happenings: 
 Monday, we went to Brazilian Madness courtesy by Grendha, Ipanema and Rider Philippines. It was held at Glorietta Activity Center. They sold slippers at almost 70% off. Unfortunately, they don't carry my size, so hubby was the only one who get to enjoy this. Then the following day, Valentine's day, my little tot created another card for my Father-in-law's brother who was celebrating his birthday.

 My little tot was a bit under the weather last week, so have decided not to let her attend her classes til Thursday. And these what kept her busy those days.

Then Friday, we were able to try out Bread Story at SM Southmall. The store has a lot in common with Bread Talk, even the choices of breads but after trying out a few variants, we now have our list of fave. I will create a different post on this. Then the next day, our family went to Acacia Grove Hotel to try out their buffet. Sad to say, it didn't meet our expectations that I didn't even bother to take photos. Their choices are so limited and the tastes of the food are just so-so.

Then yesterday, we claimed the ice cream cones at Mercury Drug in Alabang. I bought 6 cones for just P99 (roughly $2) through Ensogo Philippines.

How about you, how was your last week, weekend?

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 

4 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally February 20, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

Looking for blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

He & Me + 3 February 23, 2012 at 12:27 AM  

Good deal on those ice cream cones. YUM! Your little one looks so tiny in these pictures. Sometimes she looks so grown up and then others she looks so young. I hope that she is feeling better now. That bread place looks delish. I love bread!
Have a blessed week!
Hugs,
Mimi

tndcallphilippines February 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM  

my week went good too! hope ur tot is better now... i love the pictures with the oranges. so healthy!:)

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 25, 2012 at 2:42 AM  

I hope your baby girl is feeling much better!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP