Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/37-43)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! I am late! How's everyone's weekend?
We were a bit busy til yesterday that is why I was not able to post this early. Anyways, here's a recap of our last week:
 Last Monday, finally we were able to process the cancellation of Whitey's mortgage and encumbrance. Though it was a smooth transaction in LTO, my journey to LTO Manila East was not. I got a full migraine that time that I have vomited as soon as we have reached Alabang Town Center to have our lunch. Thanks goodness, I reached the restroom though I missed the toilet bowl! Eww! Don't worry, I apologized to the cleaner of that restroom. Then Tuesday, my little tot had photoshoot with her best bud :)

 Then Wednesday, after finding out that I have gained a kilo, I have decided to get back on feet using this. I started with 100 rep, hence I was nursing a pair of soar muscles for days! LOL! Then the following day, we finally got our passport! Now we're waiting for some good travel deals!

I am milk tea lover! This is one of the teas that I love mixing with milk! Then Saturday, my little tot made us an advance Valentine's Card! Sweet!

On my way to my Dad, to greet him on his birthday (no photos of him, he is a bit cam-shy LOL), our little tot saw this and wanted to ride in it. But we did not allow her since it was raining that time plus she's a little bit under the weather right now. Maybe next time!

How's your weekend everyone?
Oh and by the way, Happy Hearts day to all!
Let's filled the world with love!

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 


7 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit February 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

Lovely! We use tetley tea too.

Please come and see my BLUE Adventure entry. Happy Valentine's Day!

SmilingSally February 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM  

Happy Hearts to you too, Marice.

Happy Blue Monday. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

The pictures of your little love with Dora are adorable! Glad you had a good week!

He & Me + 3 February 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

You are so motivated to stay so tiny. I need to be more motivated. My girl had to jump rope for gym class the first semester. She had shin splints for days. Ouch. Love your little "Dora". They could be twins :)
Have a blessed week,
Mimi

wifetoalineman02 February 16, 2012 at 2:23 AM  

I don't have those Philippines passport, is that the new style? Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/catching-up-some-tickets-inside-the-ticket-buster.html

wifetoalineman02 February 17, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

Visiting late this time from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/my-blue-septic-tank-treatment/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP