Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/30-36)

Monday, February 6, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! How's everyone's weekend?
Sorry for the late post, we still don't have internet and land line at home. Well not just us, most PLDT users in our area since portion of the cables we are using were robbed again. Now, we don't know when this is gonna be. Thanks to USB dongle for a temporary internet access. Anyways, here's what happened last week:
 I was so busy last Monday, well actually til now since I still got lots of papers to finish. Then Tuesday, we finally was able to get a replacement for our USB movie player. Our little tot was so happy!


 Then Wednesday was the start of our 3-day training for ITIL Foundation. And the second photo was the one that kept me awake me all throughout the training. But I am not saying that the training was boring, in fact it was fun and I have learned a lot. It is just that, the training was done during normal hours, in the morning, and you know I am working and used to being awake the other way around.

Then last Friday was the last day of training and here's an overview of what we have learned in three days! Now that we're done, I need to prepare now for the certification exams. Then last Saturday, it happened again, one of our insensitive neighbors start a fire again near our house. Good thing it wasn't as bad as before. But still we were a bit suffocated that day. Argh!


Then Sunday, after family bonding at SM Southmall, our little tot didn't want to go til she got a jumbo pack of this potatoes filled with cheese. I can't blame her, this potatoes are addicting.

How about you, how was your last week?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 


3 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally February 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

Mr. Linky is waiting for you ... please try again.

Love your blues!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Christia's World February 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

Goodluck on your certification!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 10, 2012 at 5:26 AM  

The last picture of your little girl is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP