Full time? Maybe Next Time!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How's everyone? I am dropping by just to say hello to all of you. I am not been able to do a quick visit to some of you because it's been two days since we lost our internet access. All of the PLDT users nearby unfortunately don't have their phone lines and internet connection and according to the PLDT technicians some cables were found missing, and this is for the Nth time. It looks like some fellows are making some money out of it. Argh! Now we don't know yet when we will gonna have our connection back.

Just to update you all, finally I was able to finish all the papers that I need to pass as a final requirement from my last subject. As most of you already know, I was a full time MBA student last trimester taking up two subjects, Financial Management and Management of Information Technology while working. Though it was fun, I admit that really exhaust me. It's really not easy juggling time of being a full time student, a full time employee and a full time mom! Most of time I found myself neglecting my duties as a mom since I have to finish tons of paper works. Thanks goodness, one of my colleagues who has already a few grandchildren and is currently studying woke me up and reminded me of what should I prioritize at this time of my life, and that's being with my kiddo. She said that I can always go back to school but my little tot's childhood will only comes once in a lifetime. That made me realize of what I have been missing for a few weeks and good thing, that was only for a few weeks. So now, not that I am saying that I will quit studying, but this time, I will take a lighter load and make sure that none of my mommy moments will be compromise. It is still fun being a student again, and I still want to finish this as soon as possible, but I will try it just as what I have done before. I am still thankful that the university that I am in right now is tailored for graduate students that are not only busy at work but being parents as well. They will offer you a great support just to ensure none of your priorities in life will be compromise. You have variety of schedules to choose from and the mode of lectures are tailored for the graduate students like me. Such a big help indeed!

Anyways, hope you are all having a great week! And pardon my absence, I will visit you all soon!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog for denver mba and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! February 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM  

I hope your internet is back up and running soon! Mine was out for almost 2 weeks, and it drove me crazy!

He & Me + 3 February 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

Hey Girly! Miss you. I have not been around much either. Just plain busy. Glad to hear you got all your papers done. Feels good huh.
Happy Weekend,
Hugs,
MImi

simply kim February 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

aww! now you got me envious. i've always wanted to take up MBA myself. maybe someday i will, lol!

a visit from kimmy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP