Stay Fit!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I have been in hiatus when it comes to exercising since I think second half of last year. My time was really occupied by school time that I was not able to run even for just a 3k distance per week. But this year I am planning to allot some of time again on exercising. I am thinking that because of lack of exercise that is why my migraine often attacks me recently. That is why I need to get myself active again.
I have recently found this Race to the Moon which is hosted by Cafe Well, a social network that get members more fit and active by walking or running through offering free wireless pedometers which tracks their steps and rewards them for milestones and total steps. It represents a new breed of wellness program that is more fun, more rewarding and more effective for consumers because it leverages the power and support of social networking with incentives and fun. Isn't that cool? If you wish to join, you have to be a Health America member because only those who are members can participate in the Race to the Moon. But anyone can join Cafe Well. How I wish we have that offerings here as well. This could really motivates everyone to be active and to aim their best in staying fit without the needs of expensive gadgets. For me this is really effortless but definitely beneficial. And if given a chance, I would encourage or challenge my friends to be physically fit this year. This will be our common goal by the end of 2012.

Inbox (16 messages, 1 unread)
How about you, how do you keep your self fit?

This post brought to you by Cafe Well. All opinions are 100% mine.

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 lovely thoughts on this:

Mandee January 12, 2012 at 4:47 AM  

How the heck are ya? It's been forever since I have made my rounds and I feel terrible about that! I hope all is well your way.
(And since it's been so long, in case you forgot, this is Mandee from http://raisingmy5sons.com :)

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! January 17, 2012 at 5:01 AM  

I hope you can kick those migraines. I still get mine pretty frequently. I'm thinking it's due to a lack of sleep!

hegde biswas August 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

Staying fit and Healthy is important for the health of the heart and organs that keep us functioning every day! Everyone can incorporate into a day!

Staying Fit

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP