Mellow Yellow Mondayand Blue Monday (366/16-22)

Monday, January 23, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! How's everyone's weekend?
My week was packed with mostly school stuffs since this term is about to end. Both subjects' final requirements will be til next week and I guess that will still eat most of my time this coming week. Anyways, here's the highlights of our days last week:
 We have already processed the renewal of my passport together with hubby's and our little tot's new application. It will be available I think first or second week of February. Then the following day, this was one of my cravings. It's a milk chocolate, but I am still wondering why I gained 1kilo! Argh!

 Thanks goodness last Wednesday this road was already passable. This had eased the flow of traffic on that area. Then Thursday was our last session for my FinMan class and as always during course completion, we end it by a dinner with the whole class. We ate at Kanin (Rice) Club in Paseo de Sta. Rosa. We have fun!

Meet the Powerpuff Pigs (named by my little tot), the two new guinea pigs were from my little tot's field trip to BioResearch last Friday. It is a large pet shop that accommodates school for tour. I don't have photos of their trip because it was hubby who accompanied her and he forgot to bring the camera. Then Saturday, I took a shot of my everyday companion especially during long drive especially last week, I have two days of long drive.

Yesterday, was family bonding time! After my night duty, we have attended the morning mass then went to Alabang Town Center to have our lunch. We ate at Bonchon which was located to the newly renovated wing of ATC (will create a separate post on this) then after that we went straight to Festival Mall for our little tot's dental appointment. We just stroll a little bit after that, just making the most of my rest day :) I super love family bonding!

How about you, how did you spend your last week/weekend?

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog


3 lovely thoughts on this:

Dhemz January 25, 2012 at 5:43 AM  

hhahaha...ang cute! power puff pigs....:)

He & Me + 3 January 28, 2012 at 8:51 PM  

Yum to that chocolate and I love those cute power puff pigs. Adorable. I thought they might be your new pet. I love family bonding time...fun
Hugs,
Mimi

My Captivating Images January 29, 2012 at 12:30 PM  

Looks like a fun week! I love the Powerpuff pigs! Good luck on finals!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP