Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (366/9-15)

Monday, January 16, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
Hi everyone! How are all of you? 
We're already halfway in January and time is really just passing by! Especially when you plates are full things that need to be done. As mentioned on my quick note, I was so busy last week and here's a glance of the happenings last week:
I have changed my rest days starting last Sunday from Tue-Wed to Sun-Mon. So I was able to do some errands last Monday then since our little tot finished her 3rd quarter assessment exam in a few minutes and got a perfect score, as a reward, we did watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 3. It was a great and enjoyable movie (review to follow) and we are so glad that she enjoyed it. Then Tuesday, I have tried this Parmesan chips from Tagaytay. It's like Parmesan molded into chips. I have enjoyed it but not that much. Parmesan is good just for toppings and not for a snack, for me!

 Then Wednesday, here's the first set of McD's Happy Meal toys that I have completed for this year as requested by my little tot. Now I am intentionally avoiding McD's til next set. Then Thursday, our class of Financial Management went to Philippine Stock Exchange in Ayala, Makati as part of the course's requirements. We were oriented regarding trading and investing of stocks, and after that short orientation, I am thinking and planning of trading and investing, soon!

I have received two membership cards last week. I got my Nestle' Club Membership card last Friday and my Belle de Jour Power Card the next day.

On a sad note, last Friday my grandmother (mother's side) passed away after she underwent a heart surgery in a hospital in San Diego, California :( It was so abrupt! We are still mourning but I know we have to move on. She's with our Creator now and with my mom and as one our angels.
Here's our last photo together taken at the airport when we sent her off to California.
You will be forever miss Nanay (Mom)!

Then yesterday was my mother-in-law's birthday. We have a small celebration at home with hubby's siblings.It was fun with lots of food!
Happy birthday to Mama! We love you!

How about you, tell me something about last week!


Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog


13 lovely thoughts on this:

HOOTIN' ANNI January 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

I think I would agree with you about the Parmesan chips....on Italian foods, but on a chip?----no, I will pass.

HIDDEN TREASURES @ the Botanical Gardens

SmilingSally January 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

Oh Marice, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your grandmother. I'm so glad you had that time with her.

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday.

cassandrasminicorner January 17, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

Beautiful photos- thank's for sharing:)

Visiting for Blue Monday! Here's my share-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/mango-juice-and-strawberry-banana-smoothies.html

w0rkingAth0mE January 17, 2012 at 12:50 AM  

wow, got perfect in her exam congrats .. My daughter will be having her 3rd quarter this coming thursday pa sana she will get high scores also =)

Here is my entry for Blue Monday and MYM

Tamar SB January 17, 2012 at 1:20 AM  

What a great week! That birthday cake looks good, hope she enjoyed!

hope tomorrow January 17, 2012 at 2:15 AM  

Looks like a great week. I love the last one. So cute.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! January 17, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, my friend!

momto8 January 17, 2012 at 5:43 AM  

sorry about your grandma ..she is with her creator!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

wifetoalineman02 January 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

great shots of the family :-) visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.



http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/the-rink-guard-in-his-yellow-shirt.html

Gina Kleinworth January 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM  

WOW- looks like you have had a pretty fabulous week!

He & Me + 3 January 18, 2012 at 5:15 AM  

I just took the kids to see chipwrecked too. It was so cute. So sorry about the loss of your grandma. I pray you are all doing Ok. Happy birthday to your mother in law. Cake looks yummy.

cassandrasminicorner January 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

Visiting again for MYM!Here's my share-hope you can visit:)

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/mango-juice-and-strawberry-banana-smoothies.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP