Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (366/2-8)

Monday, January 9, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
Hi everyone! How was your first week of 2012?
Here's what happened on our first week:
Last month, we have changed our little tot's nanny since the last one was not anymore allowed by her husband to work. We were really saddened by that since she was a great nanny. But thanks goodness, this new one seems to be a good one too. And for the record, it took only exactly 16 days for her to get near my little tot, knowing my little tot's stranger anxiety. Then Tuesday, I was told a by traffic enforcer to stop while I was on my way home. I never thought of any violation because though my car's plate number ends among the numbers that were restricted on the road that day, it was still outside the number coding system window. I stop right in the middle of the road irritated and only to find out, that I was told to stop just for them to get my phone number! Argh! Not fun at all!

 Wednesday, we were given an access pass for what they called an "access road" from Daang Hari to SM Southmall. The roads were inside exclusive villages. We have tried it upon getting the access pass, but for us, it was not much for an access pass. The roads were too narrow plus there were lots of kids playing outside. Not only that, some of the roads that were marked in the map provided were not passable that you need to make a detour. But still, I am thankful for the free access pass. Then Thursday, I forgot to take my prophylactic the night before hence my migraine attack again. Not cool!

Friday, I have started eating McD's again because of these and I have to eat more since this happy meal set contains of 8 toys. The following day was a review day for my little tot in preparation for her 3rd quarter assessment day at school.

Then yesterday, we have attended our friends' wedding in Tagaytay and this was their souvenirs. Such a lovely wedding! Congratulation again to Paulo and Lera :)

How about you, tell me something about last week!

Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog

6 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally January 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing these bits of blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit January 10, 2012 at 12:05 AM  

Nice souvenir!

Colorful puzzle is my entry, please come and see. Have a great week.

Sarah January 10, 2012 at 2:22 AM  

Looks like a wonderful week. Love your shots this week. Thanks for linking up with us.

Gina Kleinworth January 10, 2012 at 3:13 AM  

Those little toys are so cute!!! Thanks for joining us this week!!

Tamar SB January 10, 2012 at 4:31 AM  

These are great! The card form the wedding is so sweet! Hope your migrane subsided quickly!

Tamar - also linking with Project 366

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! January 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM  

What a fun week! I'm glad the new nanny is working out, and that you had fun at the wedding!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP