Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/360-365 and 366/1)

Monday, January 2, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
Happy New Year everyone!
How was your celebration? Hope you all have fun. 
Here's what happened last week:
Last Monday, I was able to claim the first ever payment I got from Google for being an Adsense publisher. This is after two years of being a publisher LOL! Thanks again Google! Last Tuesday, we ate again at Burger King in Alabang Town Center. We love eating at that place because it has everything, wi-fi connection, movies to watch, a free massage plus good food! And thanks goodness for this sticker, 20% off every time we dine! Cool!


Then last Wednesday, me and my amigas have our Christmas get together at Wham Burgers in Forbes Town Taguig City. It happened to be Joyee's (one of my amigas) birthday too! The get together was unplanned but still we have so much fun. Then Thursday, I got this shower gel at 50% off! I really love holiday shopping and end of season sale!

 
 Friday was just one of those "kulitan" (playing) and bonding moments at home. Then Saturday, we went to my dad's house to celebrate the new year. We have finally met my sister's new born baby! See how excited my little tot to nurse her cute little cousin.
New Day! New Year!
We've greeted the New Year at my Dad's with simple celebration. Our community was filled with smog from the firecrackers that were lighted on the streets! We didn't even stayed outside of the house that much because the smoke was too much for me to handle. But it was fun, though I was not able to take photos since I was carrying my little tot the whole eve of New Year.

Oh and by the way, congratulations to me and to all who are doing this project! I was able to complete my 365 Project! Hurray!
And I am doing it again! Let us all do this!
Good luck!

How about you? How was your New Year's celebration?

Have a great week everyone!
===================================


13 lovely thoughts on this:

wifetoalineman02 January 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

Happy New Year to you and to your family circle. Great and fun pictures. Visiting for Mellow Yellow Monday, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/a-gift-card-for-my-kids-school-bus-driver.html

Dinah January 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

Happy new year to you and congratulations for completing the tasks :-)

Year of the Dragon

Venus Layugan January 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

Happy New Year to you! I also bought something from Body Shop, i love sale too :))

Have a great year ahead!

visiting from MYM!

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2012/01/touch-of-aura.html

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2012/01/kalesa.html

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2012/01/365-18-22.html

hope to see you there too :)

Cafe au lait January 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Congrats on your Google collection. :) Happy New Year!

My Blue and Mellow Yellow Monday.

Terry January 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Howdy
Wow what an amazing time you have had recently :)
Thank you for sharing your many happy moments with us here in blogland !!!!
Happy 2012 ,Blue Monday and all the rest to you and yours.
Take care now and enjoy your many blessings !
Until we meet again
Happy Trails

HOOTIN' ANNI January 2, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

You get paid from google? How cool is that?!!!

Our new year celebration was ...in bed....snoozing.

My link for today: RAINDROPS on ROSES - a few of my favorite things!

Happy New Year...

SmilingSally January 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

mary January 3, 2012 at 3:54 AM  

It is pretty cool to earn money online. Happy New Year!

Festive Season

Ms. Burrito January 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM  

Lovely captures!

My BLUE, happy new year!

He & Me + 3 January 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM  

sounds like an exciting week. Party with friends, meeting a new relative and getting paid. Gotta love it.
Hope you have a blessed 2012.
Hugs,
mimi

Hopeful January 3, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

Happy New Year and congrats to your Google earnings!

Visiting you from
Mellow Yellow Monday

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP