Mellow Yellow Monday and Blue Monday (366/23-29)

Monday, January 30, 2012

MellowYellowBadge
Hola! How's everyone's weekend?
Hope you all have a fun weekend! Here's a recap of what happened last week:
Monday was declared as holiday since it was Chinese New Year, so hubby and I spent most of the day at The Village Sports Club in BF Homes, Parañaque. We swam a few tiny laps, ran for an hour, pulled up some weights, loss some calories inside the steam and sauna room and ended it up with a good massage. We felt relaxed and refreshed that day! Then Tuesday, part of the Chinese New Year celebration, we cooked and ate Tikoy (Nian Gao). Yum!

Last Wednesday, I have received a package from my employer. Its one of their ways of rewarding their employees' hardship. Thanks God that I was among those who have received this. Then Thursday, I did enroll again for another subject for this coming semester. Sigh! How time flies!

Friday, on our way to my Grandma's wake, we saw that DPWH is now starting to fixed the other half of Daang Hari road. That means heavy traffic will be expected during rush hours again. Hope this won't last long. Then we spent til early morning of Saturday at my Grandma's burial in Luisiana, Laguna. We will definitely miss her but we know she's in good hands now together with our Grandpa and my mom. 

Then Sunday, we had lunch at Shakey's after hearing the mass. Our little tot didn't want to pose in front of the camera, thus the photo above! We just stroll around the mall a bit for some family bonding and headed home since I have work that night.

How about you, tell me about your week/weekend!
Have a great week everyone!
===================================
Naptime Momtog 


12 lovely thoughts on this:

wifetoalineman02 January 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

yummy foods, makes me drool Sis :-) Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/pajama-day-at-school.html

Ms. Burrito January 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM  

Is it a toron?

Hope you can take a peek at my entry also, thanks in advance.

SmilingSally January 30, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

That menu is a pretty blue.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Tanya January 30, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

wow shakeys! i didn't know they were still in business!

Marites January 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

my..you're one busy mama! sounds like quite a fruitful week! congrats on the reward from your employer. My MYM is up here.

momgen January 31, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

Yum yum fun really enjoy it...Visiting from blue Monday.

http://mommyko.com/2012/01/little-glass-collection.html

Liza January 31, 2012 at 1:10 AM  

I just had some tikoy. :) Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

cassandrasminicorner January 31, 2012 at 2:26 AM  

Miss going to Shakey's:( Too bad there's no Shakey's available here..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/salt-soaking-solution.html

wifetoalineman02 January 31, 2012 at 4:53 AM  

what a fun-filled weekend you and your family had Sis. Visiting from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/our-blue-cushion-seat/

cassandrasminicorner January 31, 2012 at 5:27 AM  

Hmmn, yummy food:)

Visiting for MYM! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/green-mango-pickled/

w0rkingAth0mE January 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM  

i love pizza and shakeys =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP