Soderno!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I was able to take a peek on what's inside Soderno last Friday before going home. For those of you who don't know what Soderno is, it is the newest weekend lifestyle market of the South, which was opened last November 18th. I actually knew it from a friend and was so excited to find out that finally, we don't need to drive to The Fort or Ortigas if we wanted to go food tripping. 


Soderno was located in Molito Lifestyle Center at the corners of Alabang Zapote Road, Madrigal Avenue and Commerce Avenue (in front of Alabang Town Center and Ayala Alabang Village). They have put up three big tents, the first one where you can find the tables and chairs where you can stay and eat is air-conditioned and the second and the third one are where the food stalls are. I arrived there around 7pm, but some of the food stalls were not setup yet. I saw around 10 stalls that sells food like grilled chicken, pork, hotdogs, grilled intestines (Isaw) nachos, some sweets like ice creams and gelatos, and some beverages like brewed teas.
Aside from the Gelato and the Isaws LOL, nothing really special caught my attention. Or maybe I wasn't that hungry :) Before I visited Soderno, I have high hopes on food bazaars because of the hype that was created by media. Honestly Soderno didn't meet my expectations but I couldn't blame them or the organizers since that time that I was there, I saw Winnie Cordero of Channel 2 or ABS-CBN and I thought they will be covering it and will air it on TV Patrol. True enough, when I got home, I saw them airing it on TV Patrol and the way that they have shown it, it looks like the place was super crowded and that it has a lot of stalls. Hmm.. now I know how media can sometimes over do it.

Anyways, I will try to check that again since I think it will run the whole holidays or maybe that will be a regular thing here in South. I will give you an updates once I got one :)
Til next!

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP