Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/353-359)

Monday, December 26, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
 How 's your Holiday weekend everyone?
How was your Christmas celebration?
Hope you all have fun! 
Ours was fun though it was pretty short for me since if I didn't file the 24th as a leave of absence, I would be working on Christmas eve. We don't have much planned since I have to go back to work on the night of 25th. Good thing, my little tot had so much fun and that's all that matters!
Anyways, here's what happened last week:
Monday, Pan de Manila opened up a new store here in FastBytes, Northgate Alabang. Thanks goodness, at least we are not anymore stuck with either Jollibee or McDs for lunch at work. Then Tuesday, I have claimed my coupon (from Metrodeal) for a rebond service at Salon de San Lorenzo. Review will be on a separate post.

 Then Wednesday, I did my last minute shopping right after work. Then the following day, I have received a package from Luminare, my set of brushes plus some mineral make-ups. Can't wait to use it!

Friday, I got a gift from a friend of mine, a BDJ planner! He has been giving us this planner since 2009. Such a good friend indeed! Then the eve of Christmas, thanks goodness I don't have to come to work. We have fun though we were not complete. Early last year, one of hubby's sisters together with her family already migrated to Canada to join Ate Ingrid and family (the eldest sister of hubby). And Lala's family (another sister of hubby) celebrated the eve of Christmas with her hubby's family. So we were three family less this Christmas. But good thing, our little tot still have so much fun especially opening her gifts. And that's all that matter to us! Here are some of the photos that night:

Here's our family photo after hearing the mass yesterday:
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!  

So tell me yours, how was your Christmas celebration? 
and Happy Advance New Year! 
Have a great week everyone!
===================================


12 lovely thoughts on this:

xinex December 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Merry CHristmas, Marice. You have a beautiful family!..Christine

Dinah December 26, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Merry Christmas! and I must say, ganda ng hair :)

Gemma Wiseman December 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

A lovely collection of photos of your Christmas world!

Jeanne December 27, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

It sounds like a lovely Christmas to me and I love your sweet photos.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
blessings, Jeanne

SmilingSally December 27, 2011 at 3:57 AM  

I love those blues!

Happy New Year & Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit December 27, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Lovely family sis! Ours was a busy one.

Late visiting from Blue Monday. You may visit my BLUES when you get a chance. Advance happy new year!

wifetoalineman02 December 30, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas celebration Sis. Visiting for MYM, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.kandhistools.com/my-yellow-star-cookie-cutter/

wifetoalineman02 December 30, 2011 at 6:40 AM  

Visiting twice Sis this time for Ruby Tuesday, great fun family pictures loved them :-) Thank you for sharing. Hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/12/thank-you-grandma-and-grandpa-for-this-crayola-3-in-1-double-easel.html

cassandrasminicorner December 31, 2011 at 4:00 AM  

Beautiful family..Beautiful photos.. Happy New Year!!!

Visiting for MYM! Here's mine- hope you can visit too:)

Pls. click the link to comment back:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/mr-m-m-on-halloween/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP