Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/346-352)

Monday, December 19, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
 How 's your weekend everyone?
Are you all ready for Christmas? 
I couldn't say that I am nor I can say that I am not, because I have to work the holiday season. Thanks goodness they allow me to be on leave on the 24th and 31st, if not, that will be my saddest holiday season. Anyways, here's the happening from last week:
Early Monday last week, I felt the holiday rush. Traffic had started to build up and that will last til the first week of January. I know, because that has been the scenario every yuletide season. Then the next day, finally I was able to finish wrapping gifts and they are all ready for distribution.

Last Wednesday, we have tried the chicken from Chicken Charlie. I have read some good reviews on it and good thing, Ensogo offered coupons for you to be avail their food at 50% off! How could I resist that? :) Review of their chicken will be posted on a separate post. Then the following day, it was my little tot's Christmas party. Here's a video of you like to see her dance
video

Friday, I got 1L of ice cream for free from having 500 worth of Nestle products included in my grocery list. Then this little cutey with his mom and dad visited us last Saturday. They stayed for a night, so look at how happy grandpa was! :)

This is my new godson, my bestfriend's first born. We welcome him to the Christian World yesterday.
How about you? How was your last week?


Have a great week everyone!
===================================




17 lovely thoughts on this:

Ms. Burrito December 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Pretty photos!

Some Yellow, please come and see.

Liza December 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

Beautiful pics. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

food solutions December 19, 2011 at 4:22 PM  

Good going,keep it up. Good article,I like it really interesting.Give more information of this topic. Included more things in future in this blog. ration MREs meals ready-to-eat

w0rkingAth0mE December 19, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

Katuwa naman daughter m game na game sa pagsayaw visiting via Blue Monday

Jeanne December 19, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

How absolutely charming. I loved the video. Our Christmas rush is on here in the mountains. Thankfully everything is ready except my cards. They will be mailed today.

Love the family photo with grandpa and the precious new baby.

Blessings to you and your this Christmas and always.
Jeanne xo

cassandrasminicorner December 19, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Lovely photos..Thank's for sharing..

Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too..

Simply click the link to comment back:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/12/20-unusual-household-uses-of-lemon.html

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! December 20, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

It looks like you've been busy!
Your godson is adorable!
I'm so glad you at least get a few days off this Holiday season!

SmilingSally December 20, 2011 at 2:34 AM  

Those little girls are cute while they "dance" with the boys.

Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

cassandrasminicorner December 20, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

Beautiful blue!!

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

Simply click the link to comment back:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/12/dolphin-kids-swimming-pool.html

He & Me + 3 December 20, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Sorry you have to work this Christmas season. Love the dancing video. She is so cute and did so well. Your godson is beautiful.
Hope you have a blessed week leading to the Jesus' birthday.
Hugs,
MImi

wifetoalineman02 December 23, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

great family pictures, glad that you don't work on the holidays :-) visiting late for MYM, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/12/how-to-learn-about-the-car-hauler-and-the-book.html

Ms. Burrito January 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

Looks like fun!

My BLUE, have a nice day!

cassandrasminicorner January 24, 2012 at 3:37 AM  

Thank's for sharing your Blues! Nice to see them:)

Visiting for Blue Monday! Here's mine-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/3d-sunglasses.html

cassandrasminicorner January 24, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

I'm back again for this week's MYM!

Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/lysol-disinfecting-wipes.html

wifetoalineman02 January 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

beautiful fun family pictures, Visiting from MYM Sis, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/01/invited-for-a-birthday-party.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP