Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/339-345)

Monday, December 12, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
 Holidays are just around the corner, but for some reasons I am not feeling it yet. We still got classes til week and still a lots of things to do. Anyways, here's what happened last week:
 Last Monday on my way home, for some reasons the roads were foggy or should I say smoggy. This was happening almost all over the metro which is unlikely to have a fog even in the early morning. Hmm, now I am kinda worried if those were smog. That is how polluted are place now? Tsk! Tsk! Then the following day, my little tot handed me over this cake made of Play-Doh :) Sweet!
Then Wednesday, I had an appointment with my neurologist, for my migraine. Thanks goodness I have nothing to worry about. My results came normal and it is just a migraine. I was prescribed with prophylactic and some medicine when it attacks. Relieved! Then Thursday, my little tot brought this star from school. Good job!

Friday, my little tot accidentally hit our wall while walking and turning around like a ballerina. If you were to ask me if she's into ballet dancing, no she's not. It is just her hobby to run or move like that even when just walking. Good thing it was just a small cut. Then Saturday, it was their schedule to practice for their Christmas party's presentation. They all did great! For sure, it will be a fun celebration.
Then yesterday, I have received a text message from my sister saying that she already gave birth. We have a new addition in my side of the family, a baby boy! Can't wait to see him. Can you please say a prayer for him, he accidentally swallowed uncleaned stuff (don't know what to call it) during the delivery and he does not want to feed yet. Hopefully it's nothing serious and that he'll be okay and will get home tomorrow. Thanks in advance! Can't wait to see Baby Nate!
*text message full script and translation: Ate, nanganak na ako (Sis, I already gave birth.)

How about you? How was your last week?


Have a great week everyone!
===================================


5 lovely thoughts on this:

SmilingSally December 13, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice!

mary December 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Congratulations to your sister!!

Anything Small

Dinah December 13, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Congrats on your nephew and i hope its nothing serious. Your daughter is very active ha to bump around walls. pero its a sign she is very healthy :-)

Christmas is in the malls!

chubskulit December 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

So beautiful! Glad to know your migraine is not something to really worry about.

Late visiting from Blue Monday, come see my Blue when you get a chance. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP