Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/332-338)

Monday, December 5, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
Luckily, we just had a not-so-busy weekend and here's the happenings:
 Our little tot got colds again last Monday causing her to missed the school. Then we brought her the following day to her pedia for check-up. Good thing it was just an allergy to the weather. The laboratory slip was for me. Finally, I have undergone paranasal sinus x-ray to check if my frequent migraine is somewhat related to that. But thanks God, the results was normal. I am off to neuro this week! Hoping for a positive results as well.

 Then Wednesday, the little tot is getting better but didn't have school since it was holiday. Then Thursday, that was another toy from McD's Happy Meal. Good thing she didn't request to have this set collected. Whew! :)

Finally, last Thursday we were able to put up our Christmas tree. Better late than never. The little tot happily put her letter to Santa to one of its branches :) Then Saturday, after almost a week, Whitey got refreshed!

Then yesterday, my sister-in-law with her family visited us and they left her son's toy, a set of Thomas train for my little tot to enjoy it first since it is meant for 3+ years old. Look at how happy my little girl was. Thanks Tita :) 

How about you? How was your last week?


Have a great week everyone!
===================================


15 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza December 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

Uso talaga sipon ngayon. I hope she is feeling better.

Have a fabulous week.

Holding Hands
Mango Snow Ice

Dinah December 5, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

aww, good that the little girl is better! hope its nothing serious for you. i have sinusitis and its so bad especially in this weather.

Venus Layugan December 5, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

hope she's well na? cute tree there!

have a great week! :)

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-2010-and-2011.html

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/365326-329.html

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/365318-325.html

hope to see you there too :)

Elvirah December 5, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Hope your little girl gets well soon. My weekend was fun, me and my family went to my sisters place as it was her 2nd wedding anniversary. And sunday as usual went to church to attend worship service.

http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

♥ joei December 6, 2011 at 2:23 AM  

Hope she's better!

www.joeiandme.com
Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

SmilingSally December 6, 2011 at 4:21 AM  

Everyone loves Thomas the Train, perhaps because he's blue!

Happy Blue Monday to you, Marice.

LV December 6, 2011 at 5:52 AM  

Anytime children are around other children, they are going to get sick. Your sweetie is precious and hope she is feeling better.

chubskulit December 6, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

Wahhh can relate with the migraine thingy, it does suck when you get it and I have it most of the time.

Beautiful blues.

Come see the Blue at my page when you get a chance. Thank you!

Christia's World December 6, 2011 at 8:14 AM  

Same here, delayed na ang pag put up ko ng Christmas tree... Sa sobrang delayed, nasa box pa rin siya... :)

Robin December 6, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

My migraines definitely get worse when the seasons change. I hope you get some answers soon, and that the little one is feeling better by now too.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!

cassandrasminicorner December 7, 2011 at 12:59 AM  

beautiful Christmas tree..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/toy-story-toddler-bed/

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! December 7, 2011 at 3:43 AM  

I hope your little one is feeling better, and I'm so glad your test results were normal!

cassandrasminicorner December 8, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Visiting again for MYM! Hope you can visit mine too..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/12/yellow-octupos-kids-cart.html

Prettymom December 8, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

my little one is also having colds i guess it becuase of the weather. late visit for MYM i hope you could visit my share here http://gven-rose.blogspot.com/2011/12/this-too-shall-pass.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP