Friday Fill-ins and Letter of Intent

Friday, December 9, 2011


And...here we go!

1. As I neared the entrance of the house, I didn't notice there's a glass a door so you know what's next. LOL!
2. The New Rational Manager of Kepner-Tregoe is what I'm reading right now. It's pretty interesting and definitely a great book.
3. I didn't start out this way, thanks goodness it went well.
4. Part of being a true friend is no matter how hard it is, you have to tell the truth.
5. The best way to a man's heart is through her stomach, true that.
6. This is the reason I am zombie mode today! I stay up late yesterday to finish some stuffs.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include bringing my little tot back to her pedia for check up and probably checking out Soderno again and Sunday, I want to just relax with my family since I have to work at night!




Foursons


To The Cold Virus,

Please leave my little tot now. Holidays are just around the corner and the least that we want is seeing her not enjoying the fun brought by the season. So would you please hear me now!

From a Mom Who Wishes to Take Her Little Tot's Cold
To the Holiday Season,

For some reasons I am not feeling you this year. Maybe because this year, I have lots of stuffs in my plate right now. I have not even started buying Christmas gifts yet. Can you please stay for another month this time?

From a Mom Who Can't Believe its Almost 2012

5 lovely thoughts on this:

tips December 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

According to sub-section (6) of section 41,on or after commencement of this rule, the registration mark referred to shall be displayed both at the front, rear and windshield of all vehicles clearly and legibly in the form of security license plate of the following specifications, namely.

high security number plate

julie in memphis December 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

Ugh! What is it with germs always attacking at the worst times?! I hope your little tot feels better soon!

I too have been struggling a little with the Christmas spirit... although I am almost done with my shopping, I have only put up the most meager decorations (which is highly unusual for me). My family moved into an apartment this year, so a lot of our stuff is still in storage and our house in NC is still for sale... the whole situation seems to just suck the will to decorate right outta me. I've been thinking about stringing lights on our ficus tree, but I keep putting it off because I know I'd have to dust it first! ;) Hopefully the Christmas Spirit will visit us both soon! :)

He & Me + 3 December 10, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

Sorry about the little ones cold. that is no fun. I hope she feels better soon. So true about telling the truth! Important.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Mimi

Foursons December 10, 2011 at 6:15 AM  

I'm sorry to hear that your little girl is sick. I hope she is feeling better soon.

I am usually done Christmas shopping by now, but money has been tight and I just haven't been able to go on one big spree. I need more time too.

Thanks for linking up!

Shahz December 11, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Good luck on your busy day..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP