Friday, December 2, 2011
And...here we go!
1. One of my favorite things about December is the cold weather but it looks like it will not happen this year.
2. We have just finished putting up our Christmas tree's ornament(s)!
3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: less escalations at work.
4. Have you heard that noise?
5. Ooh, a hungry stomach it is.
6. This year, I can't still hear the holiday bells ringing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include finishing my home work and Sunday, I want to just relax in the morning as I have duty at night!
What's up with you?! We really don't understand why do you have to drag us down? What is it that you want from us? Do we have something that you badly needed that you have to went through all of that just to annoy us? Why can't you just be happy with someone else's achievements? Is it really that hard for you to accept what has been going on right now? These people didn't do step into someone else's foot just to reach that level. So please stop creating nonsense stories and stop talking behind their back. We all have our time, and it just might not be yours this time.
From an Annoyed CoWorker