Friday Fill-ins and Letter of Intent

Friday, December 2, 2011


And...here we go!

1. One of my favorite things about December is the cold weather but it looks like it will not happen this year.
2. We have just finished putting up our Christmas tree's ornament(s)!
3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: less escalations at work.
4. Have you heard that noise?
5. Ooh, a hungry stomach it is.
6. This year, I can't still hear the holiday bells ringing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another busy night at work, tomorrow my plans include finishing my home work and Sunday, I want to just relax in the morning as I have duty at night!

Foursons

To Someone,

What's up with you?! We really don't understand why do you have to drag us down? What is it that you want from us? Do we have something that you badly needed that you have to went through all of that just to annoy us? Why can't you just be happy with someone else's achievements? Is it really that hard for you to accept what has been going on right now? These people didn't do step into someone else's foot just to reach that level. So please stop creating nonsense stories and stop talking behind their back. We all have our time, and it just might not be yours this time.

From an Annoyed CoWorker



7 lovely thoughts on this:

Shannon December 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

I dont have very many ornaments up yet but I will soon (hopefully).

Happy Friday!

A Gracious Home December 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I love cold weather also. Congrats on getting your tree up. I hope my will put itself up. Doylene

Shahz December 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

I envy you sis, we don't have Christmas tree.. sadness but still happy :)

Foursons December 3, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

We just put our ornaments up tonight. :)

Sorry to hear that someone is thriving off drama. Hopefully they'll get in the right frame of mind and find better uses of their time.

Thanks for linking up!

Elvirah December 3, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

Cold weather, Christmas tree and Santa...all this bring us the Christmas excitement and i am loving it all. I hope you get your holidays soon and you enjoy this season.


http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 December 4, 2011 at 2:49 AM  

Oh boy, you like the cold weather? I am always cold so when it is below zero here that is just too cold for me. Feel free to borrow our cold weather any time. Sorry about your coworker at work. That is no fun when others are trying to make people miserable.
HOpe you have a nice weekend,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP