Building Website, Building Stores!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Have you tried purchasing any stuff online? Are you also one of those who loves to shop with the use of an internet connection? I admit, I am one of those! Why? Because there are lots of stuffs you can find online and are not locally and geographically available. Right? Honestly, I am not much of a fan of the online shopping before since I am pretty much aware of the risks once you key in your credit card information online. Thanks goodness for those online sites that focus more on giving their customers the security that they need when transacting business with them. Not only that, most of the online stores right now are providing different payment methods in which their customers can choose from. But as soon as I made my first successful online transaction, I knew right there that that will not be my last. I am frequent online shopper of GEO contact lenses and some other vanity products and thanks goodness, I have not had any bad experiences. Because most of the time, I checked reviews just to make sure that online store or seller is reputable. Reading reviews and knowing the company will definitely protect you from encountering any fraud-related websites.
Sometimes, because of this, I am thinking of putting up my own online store. I know it is not that hard putting up a website nowadays because there are lots of user-friendly website platform that you can use to ease the process. I have created two different websites and I have so much fun creating those. You will not have any issues on customizing your blogs as well since there are different themes uploaded in the internet too.  All you just need to do is to download and upload it to your website and your good to go. I am actually in the process of creating my third website since it is one of the requirements for my InfoTech subject. Hopefully, I will be able to finish it soon. 

How about you, what do you think of the online stores right now? 
If given a chance, would you like to build your own website and setup your own online store too?


I am participating in a blog campaign from Bucks2Blog for a website design software company and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP