Wordless Wednesday and Sepia Scene

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NapTime MomTog





 How time flies so fast! Her top was used to be her dress and her capri pants used to be a long one!
Is there a way to stop the clock?



9 lovely thoughts on this:

GrammyMouseTails November 9, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

great way to get more mileage out of clothes. I even did that with the boys, cut off their jeans into shorts. I do not know any secret to stop them growing to darn fast! ~Faythe @ GMT~

alicia November 9, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

Nope. lol. Wish there was at times. She's a cutie!

Rocio Esmeralda November 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Howdy BFF!!! It has been a long time i stopped doing the blogging thing jejeje
Yoour Baby is so big and beautiful!!!
Happy to be back to bloggyland!! xoxo

Sarah November 9, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Oh my!!! Too adorable! They grow so fast.

Steadfast Ahoy! November 9, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

Enjoy it now...just like kittens and puppies they loose that chubby lovliness and turn into gangly teens. Every phase has it's good times though.
Rosemary

moirai November 10, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Well, you can try removing batteries from the clock... Just kidding. =P

Nope. I'm afraid there's no way to stop time. But you can always capture moments like this. =)

Life with Kaishon November 10, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

She could not be cuter. What a doll! LOVE this picture!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! November 11, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

I wish there was a way to slow down time!
She is beautiful!

w0rkingAth0mE November 11, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Sana nga pwede my way para stop muna ang clock. My daughter just turned 4 yesterday time flies talaga.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP