Wordless Wednesday and Sepia Scene

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


NapTime MomTog






Meet our "Second Generation"


Last Sunday we have attended the first birthday party. It was for the first born of one of my college buddies, Allen. We were so excited since that served as a reunion with some of my best buds in college. Most of us got kids already, so here's a shot of our second generation :)

We're quite happy to cut it into many small useful pieces

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Sukhmandir Kaur November 2, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

Very colorful, the next generation kids seems to really enjoying the first generation reunion.

Indrani November 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Children enjoy the most. Great capture. :)

He & Me + 3 November 3, 2011 at 1:32 AM  

What a cute group. Your daughter is adorable! Love that face!
Hugs,
Mimi

SunnyToast November 3, 2011 at 12:35 PM  

they are all cute adorable:) I miss being around with little ones:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP