Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/325-331)

Monday, November 28, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
 Last week was a pretty busy week for me. I was literally stretching out my 24-hour clock almost half of the week. So to give you an idea why I have been missing last week, here are the happenings last week:

Monday, Buttercup left Blossom (my little tot's pets). Hubby left the two in our garden to eat but when he went out to get them and put back in their cage, he found out that the other one was missing and was nowhere to found. Til now we have not found a replacement for it yet. Good thing my little tot didn't cry that much. Then Tuesday, Hubby and I were off to a movie date to see Breaking Dawn (review to follow). 


 Then Wednesday was the start of my 3-day training on Problem Solving and Decision Making. It was such a thorough, well-explained and a fun-filled course which was held in Richmonde Hotel in Ortigas. The training provider plus the trainers all did a great job! Aside from the knowledge, the food that was served to us were amazing. We all love the buffet that were served every lunch time. The second photo shows some part of what I have for lunch last Thursday. I totally forgot about dieting for 3 days! LOL! This was the reason why I was out almost the whole week, because after the training I still have to attend school.

 Then Friday after my training, I have decided to drop by at Soderno in Molito Alabang before going home since I have to wait for my sister-in-law. Soderno is the newest weekend lifestyle market in the South.  I have been wanting to see and try out some food in a food bazaar but unfortunately, I have not been in Mercato Central nor in Banchetto. That is why I was so ecstatic when I found out that there will be one in South as well. I will create a separate post regarding my Soderno's experience :) Then Saturday, me and my childhood friends have our early Christmas gathering. One of us just arrived from SG and she's here for a 3-day visit so we just took advantage of that. It was too early, unplanned short but definitely a sweet gathering!

Then yesterday, we finally had our Christmas tree up. So my little tot had already created her letter to Santa and put it on one of the tree's branches. I can't help not to be sad since she is growing up way too fast! :( And a few weeks from now, it will be 2012. Sigh!

Anyways, tell me how was your last week? Hope you all have fun!
Have a great week ahead!

===================================

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Vhen November 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

you really had a busy week.... now i wonder ano rin kaya laman ng sulat ng anak ko hihihihi....

have a great week ahead!

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com/2011/11/angry-birds.html

http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/365297-298.html

Ann November 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

I miss buffets with my girlfriends, can be as glutton as I want.

Dinah November 28, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

You sure had a full but very fulfilling week :-) a well balanced work, friend and family life! such energy!!!

Birthday Dinner

Kim, USA November 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Wow looks like you are pretty busy! Happy Monday!

MYM

SmilingSally November 28, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Thanks for sharing this blue.

Happy Blue Monday, Mizhelle.

Liza November 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM  

Cute rabbit!

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

cassandrasminicorner November 29, 2011 at 4:21 AM  

cool pictures, nice to see them..

Visiting for MYM! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

chubskulit November 29, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

How beautiful! Visiting from Blue Monday.

Thanksgiving Blues, have a great week.

PS.. Join my free scrapbook software giveaway, it ends in two days.

cassandrasminicorner November 30, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

Nice to see those photos..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/

maria November 30, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

She did a good job on the letter. Happy RT!

Mine's here.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 30, 2011 at 3:25 AM  

What a week! I hope you found the missing pet!

cassandrasminicorner December 1, 2011 at 2:42 AM  

Visiting back for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit mine too:)

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/11/pop-the-pig-game.html

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/red-tea-set.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP