Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/318-324)

Monday, November 21, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
We especially me just had a pretty busy week and here are the happenings:

 I did ignore my migraine and was busy munching this cracker nuts last Monday because I need some brain stimulants that time. Then last Tuesday, finally I can rest eating McD's Happy Meal!

Then Wednesday, I was cramming reading some chapters for InfoTech only to find out late that afternoon that our first session was moved for a week! Argh! Then Thursday, I had fun with the first session of Financial Management. And this term is my first time to take two subjects. Good luck to me!

 Friday, I have received a small gift from a close friend of mine, an invites to be one of her Bridesmaids! Of course, I happily said "Yes"! Excited for that day! Then Saturday, here's a few of the amazing loots we got from my sister-in-laws in Canada. Super thanks!

Then yesterday, we have attended Mateo's 1st birthday at Gymboree Music and Play in Shangri-La! We have so much fun, plus the food were amazing!


How about you? How was your last week?


Have a great week everyone!
===================================

11 lovely thoughts on this:

Elvirah November 21, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

Thats nice to know you had a great busy weekend. Its good to have some fun during weekends.


http://www.rachelspassionl.blogspot.com

kat November 21, 2011 at 9:14 PM  

ang busy mo pala..hehe at ang daming blue. happy BM anyway.

SmilingSally November 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Thanks for sharing these blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

He & Me + 3 November 21, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Gymboree throws the best parties. How fun. Those cracker nuts look very tasty. I hate cramming for school...but then to find out you didn't have to after all. Bummer. Oh well now you are ahead of the game. :)
Have a great week,
Hugs,
Mimi

Cafe au lait November 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

You've been very busy. :)

I played too. Mine is here.

Seow wei November 22, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

Keep yourself busy is better than seat at there and nothing to do, bless you happy everyday.

Sarah November 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Looks like a busy and fun week. Thanks for linking up.

Mary November 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

At least you are ready for the class later! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! November 24, 2011 at 1:27 AM  

It sounds like you've been busy. I hope this week is going well!

cassandrasminicorner November 26, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

My fave, nagaraya..

Visiting a bit late for Ruby Tuesday! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/11/watching-tv-with-her-new-red-shoes.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP