Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/304-310)

Monday, November 7, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
It's another long weekend in the Philippines since November 7th was declared as holiday in observance of Eid al-Adha. But as expected, I am not affected by that long weekend since I still have to go to work.

Anyways, here's what happened last week:
 Monday, I went to SM Southmall after work to do some errands. SM Southmall has been doing some renovations and that includes their parking space. For me, the slot arrangements were not that smart because now, you have to park diagonally. The space that used to allow four cars, now only 3 cars can fit in. Tsk Tsk! But I have heard that they are transforming some of its floors as parking areas. Well, they should do that, otherwise there will be a shortage of parking slots especially now that holidays are coming. Then Tuesday, I have started buying Happy Meal again from McDs.


Last Wednesday, on my way to school around 5 in the afternoon, I saw a rainbow. I actually have lots of opportunities to capture a great shot of it but I have decided not to since the road I was traveling at that time was a zigzag near a cliff. Great choice right? Then Thursday, I accidentally hit one of my toenails on the edge of our gate. Ouchie! Now I can't run :(

 Then Friday, I have been eating this Pomelo the whole day. So refreshing! And Saturday, my mother-in-law cooked some Turon. These were cardava bananas wrapped in lumpia wrappers, sugar-coated and then fried. Yum!

Then Sunday, my sister-in-law brought these as a present for my little tot!
Sweet overload!


So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================

11 lovely thoughts on this:

imriz November 7, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

lovely week. and, that rainbow says it all:)

ouchy for the toe:)

http://www.bongabonlife.com/2011/11/06/the-dry-winds-of-amihan/

Cafe au lait November 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

Cool shots! the brownies made my mouth water.

My entries are here and here.

Liza November 7, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

We had those brownies yesterday too. :)

Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

momgen November 7, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I like all the pictures....Happy blue Monday...Mine is ready.

Mine is here

SmilingSally November 7, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks for sharing these blues. Those fried bananas look yum!

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Kim, USA November 8, 2011 at 12:42 AM  

Did I see a maruya? Now I am craving for one ^_^

Bridge

Prettymom November 8, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

dropping for MYM, I hope you could visit mine at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/11/yellow-and-ruby.html and leave some love...

chubskulit November 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

I'm craving for turon now that I see your photos hehehe!

Late visiting from Blue Monday, hope you can come and see my entry, thanks!

He & Me + 3 November 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

Sorry about your toe. I hope it heals fast. Love all the food. Looks so good. Good choice while driving near a cliff. :). Still a cool picture.
Hugs,
Mimi

wifetoalineman02 November 9, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

I am drooling for your foods here in your entry :-) great pictures too. Dropping some love for Mellow Yellow Monday, hope that you can visit me back too

http://www.kandhistools.com/durable-and-affordable-yellow-gloves/

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP