I Went Full Time!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello! How's everyone? Hope you are all doing fine. I know I have been missing in the blogosphere for days now and it has been weeks since I was not able to post on a daily basis. I have even missed posting on Wordless Wednesday! How can that be?! :(

Just to give you an updates on what's going on with my life know, though I know most of you already knew it, I went back to school. I am taking up a master's degree in Business Administration since May, not just for career development but I am aiming and hoping that one day, I will be part of the management team in the office. And just recently, after learning the next courses that will be offered this team, I have decided to be a full time MBA student! That is why I am meeting lots of challenges right now aside from the fact that I have additional workloads at work since I was assigned as one the Leads after we have transitioned to another department.
Though I must say that my plate is overly full and I am a bit overwhelmed with all the things that I need to do, I don't really mind that at all because I am more excited with finishing my MBA and the new post that I got. Being in a graduate school is far different from being enrolled in a college school. The approach is more professional-like and it is really designed to match the business world. I am really having fun at school right now!

So pardon me, if I have not been able to visit you my blogger friends. I already miss reading your posts! I will drop by in your blog as soon as my time permits it! I guess that's it for now, hope I could blog more soon!
Hope you are all having a great week!

*I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Elvirah November 21, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

Wow thats great you are trying to keep up with so many things at a time. But sometimes its good to be busy, it really feels great.


http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP