Friday Fill-ins and Letter of Intent

Friday, November 18, 2011


And...here we go!

1. As you can see I super busy these past few weeks and I am not liking it!
2.I really need to finish schooling soon!
3. I love to buy gifts for this coming holidays but I still couldn't find time to do that.
4. I have to make my list now for these coming holiday gift(s).
5. What's up with last week that I almost couldn't breathe because of too many things I have to do.
6.Though I cannot feel it yet, holiday is just in my fingertips.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just the usual busy day at work, tomorrow my plans include staying at home and finishing what I need to do and Sunday, I want to just make up with my family since I have been busy the whole week!


4 lovely thoughts on this:

simply kim November 19, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

i agree with Item#6, lol!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Mother's Earrings?

A Gracious Home November 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Work and school. You are very busy. Holidays are coming quickly this year.

Hopeful November 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Visiting and wishing you with a wonderful weekend.

I hope you can finish your schooling soon.

My entry is here

Marites November 25, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

have a wonderful weekend even though you're super busy. happy thanksgiving! My fill-ins are here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP