Wordless Wednesday and Sepia Scene

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NapTime MomTog







She gave me this face when I was trying to get her new bottle of shampoo to replace it with a same brand but with a different variant that was on SALE LOL! Such a cheeky little one!



14 lovely thoughts on this:

kewkew October 19, 2011 at 7:11 AM  

Oh my goodness she is too cute. What an adorable expression. Thanks for linking up at Tots and Me

simply kim October 19, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

SO CUTE!

by the way, do you mind checking out on Teacher, Teacher, I Am Sick!?

big hug!

Indrani October 19, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Truly cute. She enjoys posing for you.

alissa4illustration October 19, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

She must of wanted to try to pick out her own shampoo. HA So cute!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/10/ww-sidewalk-chalk-and-shadows-linky.html {Linky}

SunnyToast October 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

She is so cute..priceless moment:)

Michelle October 19, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

LOL!! She knows what she wants!

Rhonda October 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

What a great photo! So cute. Stop by and see mine if you get a chance. Happy WW!

TheAL October 19, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

The girl knows what she wants. Don't mess with her beauty products! :). Happy WW!

stevebethere October 19, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Heheh! loads of cuteness :-)

mooneyequalsmc2.com October 19, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

ha! I am the same way if someone tries to remove my coffee cup. lol. She is precious!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! October 20, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

How could you resist that face?!? She's a cutie!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP