Wordless Wednesday and Sepia Scene

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NapTime MomTog






My little tot had her first field trip last Friday. The call time was at 6AM so we woke her up at around 4AM. So while halfway on their field trip, I have this scene right beside me

Good thing they were given an ample time to rest. So after a power nap, here she was back to a hyper-mode again!



13 lovely thoughts on this:

kewkew October 12, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

What a sweet first shot. Sleeping babies and tots are so cute. The other shots are adorable too though. Love her grin in the last shot.

If you have a chance I invite you over to Tots and Me to link up
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-october-11-2011.html

Sarah October 12, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

Aww! So sweet. Sounds like a fun day.

Indrani October 12, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

I can imagine the excitement. :)

Sukhmandir Kaur October 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

Yeah kids have really quick recovery after their little power naps!

Carol October 12, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

So sweet! there's nothing like a good power nap :)

Gigi Ann October 12, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

They always look so sweet when they are asleep.

Dominique Goh October 12, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

She's so cute.. love that sleeping shot the best.

Chinmay October 13, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

So cute! I'm getting nostalgic!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! October 13, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

That picture is precious! I hope she had a fun time!

mooneyequalsmc2 October 13, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

oh how cute is she??? ADORABLE! Hope that she had a wonderful time!

He & Me + 3 October 14, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

That first picture is absolutely beautiful. I love the lighting and her sweet peaceful sleeping face. PRECIOUS! Glad she had fun!
Hugs,
Mimi

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP