Monday, October 3, 2011
This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you been wishing that you can wash and shampoo your hair anytime when you need it without actually going to the bathroom and take a bath? Especially at times that your hair has gone through some things like smoke and you are still just half of your day? Thanks to TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, you don't have to worry on that and no need to bring a ponytail to hide away your hair.
This dry shampoo has been known to be one of the Top Hair Products for School, TRESemmé has a complete line of dry shampoos that revive your style’s look and feel on days you skip a shampoo. These are uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor, the full line of dry shampoos rejuvenates hair without a drop of water. With a renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, it leaves hair with a clean, fresh scent. Sounds amazing, right? They have variety of dry shampoos to choose from and here are those:
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
- Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
- Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
YouTube Celebrity Elle Fowler together with TRESemmé have created a tutorial video on how to properly use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo as for your reference. Check this out!
So what are you waiting, try this out and say goodbye to bad hair days!