Movie Review: Friends with Benefits

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Its been a while since I wrote a movie review. It is not because I have not seen any movie, old or new, lately. I probably have been so busy lately, I am in training at work on a totally different schedule. But enough about my excuses LOL! I have a couple of movies in line for my review and I start of with this one, Friends with Benefits which starred Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. Here's a brief synopsis from IMDb first as for your reference:

 Photo Source: Google.com

While trying to avoid the clichés of Hollywood romantic comedies, Dylan and Jamie soon discover however that adding the act of sex to their friendship does lead to complications.
I really don't have an intention on watching this flick since I am really not a fan of these two, plus the title movie really tells me that this isn't intended for family viewing. I have not watched its trailer as well but since hubby was able to get a copy and have seen this flick before I did, he has nothing bad to say about the flick. So I have decided to give it a shot. I am not gonna tell you how the story started because there's a bit of a twist in there and I don't want to spoil it. Part of the story revolves in the meeting of Dylan (Justin) and Jamie (Mila) which eventually led into a deeper friendship that soon led into being "friends with benefits". I could say that they have such a great chemistry. Their acting are believable plus all the supporting characters in the movie. The flick has lots of mature scenes but somehow they made it look really cute! But as expected, such kind of "friendship" entails conflicts especially if each others feeling will meddle into. And that's just it with a happy ending of course. The flick was enjoyable enough and we have some good laughs, so I still recommend watching this flick, with your hubby or wifey or with your girlfriends, not with your kids because of the scenes that are not really for minors. This can fit-in on one of your late-night movie date at home with your loved-one :)


0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP