Mellow Yellow Monday, Blue Monday and Ruby Tuesday (365/297-303)

Sunday, October 30, 2011

MellowYellowBadge
ruby tuesday
How 's your weekend everyone?
And for those in Phils, how's your long weekend so far? Were you all able to visit your loved-ones who were already in the hands of our Lord? Just for the information of some, Philippines is currently observing All Saints (November 1) and All Souls (November 2). These are one of the national holidays so employees and students have a long weekend off! Unfortunately, the company I am working with, some departments follows the US holidays and some works on a 24x7. So in short, I don't have a long weekend off! But it's okay, I am kinda used to it :)

Anyways, here's what happened from our last week:
(You may click the photo for larger viewing)
 Monday, I rode one of these shuttles since hubby and my little tot wasn't able to pick me up from work. Then Tuesday, Grace, one of my closest colleagues, treat us at Shakey's in Festival Mall.

 Then Wednesday, we saw this lizard eating a fellow lizard which is smaller in size. Animal Instinct indeed! Then Thursday, it was my little tot's Halloween Party at school.

Then Friday, hubby let my little tot play with her pets in our garden. We rarely let her play outdoor since we are too afraid of the dengue brought about by the morning mosquitoes. So before hubby let her, he sprayed her a lot of her Giga insect repellant lotion.Then Saturday, we have tasted the fruit of my sister-in-law's first salary. She brought us a box of 18" pizza from Yellow Cab! Yum!

Yesterday, we have attended the first birthday of one of my best buds in college first born, Baby Ayen. We have so much fun, esp our little tot who got the Best Costume prize! So proud! Plus it is really nice to have a gathering with my old buddies!

So how was your last week or your weekend?
Have a great week everyone!
===================================


9 lovely thoughts on this:

Sarah October 31, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Such great shots. Love that last one. So adorable!!

Liza October 31, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

You had a busy week. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC

SmilingSally October 31, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Looking for blues . . .

Happy Blue Monday to you, Marice!

SunnyToast November 1, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Such a fab week..I miss yellow cab pizza:)

Your little tot looks lovely with the costume:)deserve to win!

Prettymom November 1, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

visiting for mellow monday. mine is up at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/10/day-full-of-fun.html i hope you could also check it out and leave some love..love..love..

He & Me + 3 November 3, 2011 at 1:34 AM  

Yeah for the first place costume. It was a cute one. You had a very busy week. Halloween week is always like that.
Have a wonderful rest of the week,
Hugs,
MImi

independent insurance agency November 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.woodstock insurance agency

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP